Nora Stars On My Show and Tell

14:32



A few weeks ago we finally got a dog! Her name's Nora. She's a bitser and really friendly. She's only six months old.

The other day, I came up with a plan. I would do another show and tell. This time I would show everyone our pets. I was certain everyone would love Nora.

I got to work. Everyone, except the animals, was eager to help. Imogen was going to be animal handler and Gemma-Rose wanted to film it.

Everything went quite well with the cats, though they tried to get away a few times. The real trouble didn't come until Nora. 

Nora wouldn't sit still. She wriggled and squirmed. In the end Imogen had to give her some dog treats to stop her moving so much.

Would you like to see our show and tell? 



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Aww! Nora is so cute.
    Well done with yet another Show and Tell - you do such an awesome job. Keep it up :)
    -Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's is really cute!
      Thank you so much!
      Sophie

      Delete