A Huge Change

15:32


For the past few weeks, I've been working on something big: Moving my blog from Blogger to Wordpress!

A friend of my mum's recently suggested that I sell my photos to other bloggers to use in their posts. This sounded like a great idea, but to do it, I needed a Wordpress site.

So I started researching how to sell photos through Wordpress and how to set up my own self-hosted website.

I'm really excited about this change! I've just finished setting the site up and moving all my posts and comments over. I've already got a few photos ready to sell and hopefully more will be up soon.

I'd love it if you'd go visit my new blog and say hi! I've already written a new post over there (click here to read it).

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Have you ever considered stock photography? I have recently become part of this all Australian stock photography site that is starting up, you could check it out, they are lovely people. http://www.austockphoto.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, fantastic! That's really exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swapped from Blogger to Wordpress last fall and I love it!!!! I'll go and check out the new site;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's cool. I came from blogger to wordpress and now back to blogger. I blogged about it a couple of months ago when I first came back to blogger. Long story. Have you heard of redbubble? or Twenty20? you could sell photos there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool!!!!!

    thecounrygurl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete